Nursery Sales Position
Hima Nursery, Inc. has an opening for experienced commissioned/salaried salesperson.
We are looking to fill one opening to date. Ideal candidates will be located in Snohomish, WA. Candidate must have demonstrated experience in nursery stocks with emphasize on NW Native plants.
Job consists of calling on growers, garden centers, re-wholesalers, public entities and landscapers to sell nursery stock.
Essential Functions: Duties include but are not limited to the following.
1.) Travel to customers in designated territory on a regular basis.
2.) Develop strong business relationships with Garden Center management and decision-making personnel.
3.) Represent and sell multiple plant material
4.) Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas.
5.) Purchase the plant material for A-1’s current projects.
6.) Sell product to customers, based on availability, sell-through, and selling area.
Knowledge, Experience & Education:
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
* Nursery experience and/or horticulture degree (highly desired)
* Sales discovery, presentation, and closure technique
* Green goods industry knowledge
* Clear and concise verbal and written communication
* Computer literate including Microsoft Office suite
* Attention to detail
* Scheduling and task prioritization
* Time Management
* Reach, bend, climb, stoop, and carry up to 25 lb.
* Repetitive hand movement.